PC CONTROLLER DRIVERS
MGC controllers work on the Xbox 360 protocol and requires the Windows Xbox 360 Peripheral driver to be activated on your Windows PC. If your controller is experiencing connectivity issues with your PC, please follow these steps to get it working:
1. Connect the controller to the PC using the USB cable.
2. Right click the Windows icon > Device Manager.
3. Other Devices > right click Controller > Update Driver.
4. Browse My Computer > Let Me Pick From a List.
5. Select Xbox 360 Peripherals > Next.
6. If you get a warning message, click OK and allow the driver to install (it is a native Windows driver so there is no risk to your PC).
Your MGC controller should now be ready to go!