MGC warrants to the original consumer purchaser of the product that our product will be free from defects in materials and/or workmanship, for a period of one (1) year, beginning from the date of original purchase of the product. If a defect covered by this warranty occurs during this period, MGC at its option will repair or replace, at no charge, any part that MGC determines to be defective. A proof of purchase will be required to obtain warranty services.
Our support team must troubleshoot a product to verify the defect; only then will we issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) allowing you to send in the unit. Packages sent with no RMA number will be refused by our receiving department and returned to sender at the sender's expense.
ClawSocks are exempt from the one (1) year warranty period.
- Warranty period has expired
- There is no proof of purchase
- The product has been tampered with, voiding the warranty
- The product is not being used for its intended purpose
- Product is not available for return exchange
To obtain warranty service please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of product
- Place of purchase
- Date of purchase
- Issue with the product/reason for claim
- Proof of purchase (receipt photo or order confirmation email)